- The Company’s Services are available and may be used only by individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable laws in their country of residence. In addition, the Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age or who cannot execute legally binding contracts under laws of their country of residence (“Minors”). If you are a minor, you may not use this service. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of its Services by Minors in any way or manner.
- The Services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who have sufficient experience and knowledge in financial matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of acquiring financial contracts via this site and have done so without relying on any information contained in this site. To remove any doubts, the Company is under no obligation to verify and/or check whether you possess such sufficient knowledge and/or experience, nor shall it be responsible for any damage and/or loss incurred by you as a result of insufficient knowledge and/or experience.
- It is hereby clarified that the Company is not, and shall not, be responsible in any way to the accuracy of any information published on its Web site by itself or by others, and every published or referenced item of information should be regarded as unfounded information for the purposes of managing your activity and risks. We strongly emphasize that you must ensure that all information required by you was checked and confirmed by yourself, through independent information sources to your satisfaction prior to the execution of any action by yourself on the Web site.
- If you do not have the knowledge and/or experience and/or personally assessed data or execute transactions based on a learned basis please do not use our website or system.
- By accepting all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you hereby authorize and empower the Company, until written notice contrary to the effect shall be received from you by the Company to carry out orders and activities in accordance with your instructions or according to instructions provided by your duly authorized agent(s) in writing and/or orally all in accordance with the powers granted to the Company under this Agreement and/or for the provision of the Services.
- Neither at present nor in the future shall it provide any financial advice to you or any of its customers and no information which may be found on the Company’s Web site may be considered as financial advice for any purpose whatsoever. To remove any doubts, the information given on the site, the System and/or emails or newsletters sent by the Company related to its Services or financial markets, is not intended to be used as financial or investment advice and the Company shall not accept any liability in this respect, nor shall the Company accept any responsibility for the accuracy or comprehensiveness of the information provided on this site. It is your responsibility to any and all independent inquiries as you deem fit, prior to making any financial decision.
- The Company reserves the right to stop sending signals to any user for any reason that it might see fit and without any notice or explanation.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend the operation of this site or sections thereof under the following circumstances:
when, as a result of political, economic, military, or monetary events (including unusual market volatility or illiquidity) or any circumstances outside the control, responsibility, and power of the Company, the continued operation of this site or the System shall not be reasonably practicable without materially and adversely affecting and prejudicing your interests or the Company, or if, in the sole discretion of the Company, a price cannot be calculated for financial betting contracts; or
When there is a breakdown in the means of communication normally employed in determining the price or value of any of the financial betting contracts or where the price or value of any of the financial betting contracts cannot be promptly or accurately ascertained. Any other reason that might cause our company problems.
- The Company cautions you to make sure you understand the risks involved in using those site(s) before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet. Links to these websites are provided solely for your convenience, and you agree that under no circumstances will you hold the Company liable for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on other sites.
- Trading in financial markets is highly speculative and involves extremely high risk and high financial leverage. It is manifestly stated by the Client that he fully understands that minor differences in market prices may occur in short time periods and may cause high profits or losses in relation to the securities, as high as total loss of all securities, all in the short time period and that there is no existing method that can assure profits from Transactions in financial markets.
- You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when trading in Forex/CFD/Crypto and Stocks markets and you will be fully responsible in any case of money loss for you. You agree that your use of the Services is at your sole option, discretion, and risk. In relation to your losses, you shall have no claims whatsoever against CryptoCoaching.Trade or any of its partners or their respective directors, officers, or employees.
- CryptoCoaching.Trade does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or correct sequencing of the Market Information, or warrant any results from your use or reliance on the Market Information.
- The signals and results may vary depending on your time zone and we do not guarantee the information and results on the site will be identical or accurate according to the signals and in general.
- Market Information may quickly become unreliable for various reasons including, for example, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. CryptoCoaching.Trade is not obligated to update any information or opinions contained in any Market Information.
- You read the terms of this Agreement and all terms relating to Financial Contracts as they are defined in this Agreement prior to the execution of any Financial Contract and fully understand the consequences and results of success or failure.
- You know that incorrect investment may cause you considerable loss.
- You know that the lifetime of any Financial Contract offered by the System may be as short as a few minutes.
- The use of the System is solely designated for sophisticated users with the ability to sustain swift losses up to the total loss of the invested money and/or the securities. You are responsible for careful consideration of whether such Transactions suit you and your purposes while taking into consideration your resources, your personal circumstances, and understanding the implications of actions made by yourself. It is highly recommended that you consult with tax experts and legal advisors.
- All the information displayed on our website, including the signals, is based solely on our opinion. We should not be referred to as investing or finance advisors.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from the site, or if you do not want us to contact you over the phone, send us an email to Support@CryptoCoaching.Trade with your request.
- Upon registering with our website the customer agrees to receive text messages on their mobile phone.
Many efforts are made to send and provide the best accurate signals. However, Crypto Coaching™ cannot guarantee that you will earn any profits using the methods and provided signals. The examples, articles, videos, and guides shown on this website should not be referred to as an earning promise. The winnings/earnings potential and results are entirely dependent on the trader/user. A lot of factors are included in your success in trading. The signals shouldn’t be referred to as a guaranteed success, not at any point. There is no guarantee that you can replicate the success shown on this website. Trading in all contracts for different markets is highly speculative, and there is no guarantee that you will be able to generate profits or earnings. When you trade – any amount of capital invested by you is at risk.
Moreover, Forex/CFD/Crypto and trading, in general, complies with different rules and regulations in different countries. Crypto Coaching™ is not responsible in any way for your communication with the brokers displayed on our website. The responsibility of trading and compliance to local laws and rules applies solely to the trader/user and to the company that provides him the platform for trading. All the information displayed on our website, including the signals, is based solely on our opinion. We should not be referred to as investing or finance advisors.
1) In order to store the personal data of our users who are using our services we are now required to ask every registering user to sign Data Protection Addendum (DPA).
What is GDPR?
General Data Protection Regulation is a law adopted by the EU at the end of May 2018. The subject of the law is the data of all the EU citizens distributed both inside and outside of the European Union. The main function of the GDPR changes is to give users full control of the personal data that they choose to share on the Internet. Changes are also aimed at simplifying regulations inside the EU borders for the international businesses and/or businesses that are not located inside the EU.
International businesses that refused or due to technical issues could not adapt to GDPR rules are not able to continue working inside the EU borders until the necessary changes are made. The key principles of GDPR are as follows:
1) Legitimacy, validity, and transparency. All of the data must be gathered according to the legal boundaries set by GDPR. All the data used must be understandable and transparent.
2) The amount of data used for certain goals should be as minimal as possible.
3) Data given by users should be truthful and must not hold any information that will misinform.
4) Data stored at the websites of selected companies is to be reviewed and not to be stored for longer-than-necessary periods of time.
5) Entire data is to be protected and kept confidential.
6) Abidance by rules and laws of GDPR including confidentiality rules, data audit, and protection, and storage of the data is to be controlled by the data protection officer (DPO).
Violation of GDPR law is punished by fines.